is a compact tabletop machine for checking medication pouches at a speed up to 5000 pouches per hour. It operates with full colour and near infra-red (NIR) image analysis based on 13 parameters. All images taken of the pouches are archived for easy retrieval in case of a complaint or question. An audit trail is kept for process optimization and action accountability.
The reference database can be easily built by several methods of input like using production images. The compact size of IRIS allows it to be used in even the tiniest pouch packaging pharmacies. IRIS can be used with a reel arm to handle bigger batches of pouches that are spooled on a reel. IRIS can also be equipped with a Corrector that takes a perfect picture of the correction that will be stored as evidence.
- Accurate error finding: ZiuZ IRIS uses advanced visual intelligence technology. Using various parameters, ZiuZ IRIS meticulously analyses the contents of each medication pouch. Any errors are quickly identified on screen through color coding.
- Detailed evidence of packaging: ZiuZ IRIS takes a photo of each medication pouch. These photos are saved in a central storage, so that they can be easily retrieved if necessary.
- Quality: IRIS has the lowest reported error rate. A risk of 1.33 pouches per million. Scientifically proven.
- Plug and Play: IRIS takes a photo of each medication pouch. These photos are saved in a central storage, so that they can be easily retrieved if necessary.
- Effective and Efficient: IRIS approves up to 98%of the pouches automatically, leaving very few pouches to be checked on the screen. The colour- coding and workflow guidance in the intuitive interface leads the pharmacist to those few mistakes accurately.
- Multiple interfaces: IRIS interfaces to most popular brands of pouch packaging machines.