With the Prime Compact series, Healthcon Medical offers pouch packaging systems for beginners and advanced users. Prime Compact systems are produced directly for Healthcon Medical and specifically meet the requirements of the European market and thus fully meet our quality requirements.
By opting for the Prime Compact series, you naturally benefit from our long-standing concepts and expertise, which accompanies you throughout the entire pouch packaging process, from planning, through the development of the pouch packaging process, to your customer management in the care facility.
You should also not neglect the customers in your office during the blistering process. We will be happy to provide you with the right marketing tools.
With the Prime Compact System, hospitals can also find an efficient solution for their daily hospital routine when the medication is being directed from the ward to the pharmacy.
- Small footprint, machines for every room size and building type
- All machines are filled from the front, which saves a lot of space
- T-Slide drawer, very easy access to the medicine cassettes and convenient cleaning of the funnels
- Up to 60 pouches per minute
- FSP system for short term, high medication quantities without existing cassette
- Thermal printing unit with special suspension, which absorbs any vibration
- LED and FND cassettes with chip technology
- The FND cassettes are located in the front of the machine as they can be exchanged at any time during production
- LED cassettes have a fixed slot
- Newly developed foil "EasyPouch" made of PET, thus significantly less moisture premeation and completely recyclable
Various medication supply systems
Our Prime Compact machines are equipped with various medication supply systems. These include two different cassette systems, both equipped with CHIP technology. These cassettes are divided into LED cassettes, which have a fixed slot, and FND cassettes, which are located in the machine front and can also be exchanged during production.
In addition, there is an 30 or 60 MDU for medicines that do not have a cassette or are only used in small quantities and the FSP system for short-term, high medication quantities.
All machines are equipped with a T-Slide drawer, which provides very easy access to the medicine cassettes and funnels. Our machines guarantee improved hygiene.
Convenient operation via touch display
The integrated display allows easy input and changes to be made. The wireless server provides additional flexibility. This means that you can operate the Prime Compact independently of any structural restrictions, meaning that you do not necessarily have to be in the same room to operate the Prime Compact.
All machines are filled from the front. This saves a lot of space and time.
The thermal printing of the Prime Compact enables excellent marking of the pouches in high resolution. The special suspension of the printing unit absorbs vibrations and prevents printing errors. Patient-relevant informations such as name, time of administration and barcode for tracking the medication can be printed directly onto the respective pouches.
A short film from the Prime Compact Manufactory